Friday 20 June 2014

Introduction

Hello fellow bloggers,

Thanks firstly for viewing my blog, today will just be a quick introduction about myself. As you are all probably aware, my name is Samantha and I am a complete and utter health nut. Not that I dont have naughty treats here and there, I have just always been a foodie. Growing up, my mum would always cook from all different cultures cuisines, so naturally I grew up the biggest food lover. However, the more I learnt about food the more I became aware of health and nutrition which then lead me to pursue a career as a Nutritionist.

Since studying nutrition and dietetics, I have been introduced to a whole world of knowledge about health and what is actually in the food we consume. I could not believe how difficult it is to find the right information about natural remedies and natural healing products. I am so thankful since studying and researching these past years, and it is my turn to give back to the public about what I have learnt so far. In the coming days I will be posting blogs about health, nutrition, fun recipes, tips and everything else. So stick around and keep an eye out for my updates. I assure you they wont be boring. ;)

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me via my email address found on my profile. I would love to hear your feedback. For a further look into my life follow me on instagram to see what I get up to weekly.

Would also like to thank my best friend and fellow blogger Kelly for helping me set up my blog/profile, hehe. www.denim-heart.blogspot.com.au check her out.

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment