Wednesday 25 June 2014

Morning Juice

Good morning bloggers,

Hope everyone had a great start to their morning. Here on the Gold Coast it is a beautiful winters day... the suns out, there is no wind and it seems more like the beginning of summer than the middle of winter.

To make the most of this amazing morning, I woke up and prepared my daily juice. I use a Nutri bullet, which are amaaaazing, if you do not own one of these do yourselves a favour, honestly. My juice recipe today included-

  • 2 large handfuls of spinach
  • 1 banana
  • 1 zucchini 
  • 1/2 cup of oats
  • Instead of water I used green tea. 
  • I also added in a tablespoon of chia seeds and of course my fav at the moment, spirulina.
I am currently writing to you all on my amazing deck overlooking my green wonderland. So blessed to live somewhere so magical, quiet and surrounded by nature. Perfect way to spend breakfast each morning. Lets be real, the beach is amazing and I love spending my days on the beach and in the salt water, however, I would be a fool to take my mini rainforest for granted. 

Hope you all have an amazing day.

xxx





1 comment: